Healthy glowing skin naturally from home
Here is what Dr Subajanane Jeyanthan from Niyanthree Ayurveda Clinic, Colombo explains, how to get a healthy glowing skin naturally from home.
Now a days, attending a function or party or get together without make up, a facial is an impossible one for most of us.
The reason behind this is, people don’t follow a healthy life style or food habits.
What we eat, reflects on our skin.
Tips to have healthy glowing skin from Niyanthree Ayurveda Clinic, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Avoid junk foods, bakery items and soft drinks.
- Drink plenty of water and two glasses juices / smoothies without adding sugar every day, so that your skin will start getting cleanses and glowing.
- Add more colorful vegetables in your daily diet, for example beet root, carrot, pumpkin, bells pepper, sweet potato, leafy vegetables etc.
- Also add varieties of nuts and dry fruits in breakfast and dinner. This will help to reduce hair fall and premature hair gray as well.
- Due to more oily and spicy foods the skin may get pimples etc, therefore avoid excessive oily and spicy snacks.
- Do self-oil massages/ abhyanga on daily basis.
- Use Ayurveda herbal powder for scrub.
- Avoid late night sleep or be awaken till late in the night.
- Keep mind free from anxiety, stress, depression etc, so your skin reflects your body.
- Regular meditation also helps to keep the mind peaceful as Ayurveda says mind and body are connected.
- Do exercise regularly.
We have Ayurveda health packages and external applications for a healthy skin, please call for appointment +94112391095 or online consultation for any general diseases.
Dr Subajanane Jeyanthan,
Niyanthree Ayurveda Clinic, Colombo, Sri Lanka.