While maintaining your complete privacy online, the Niyanthree Ayurveda Group may from time to time use personal information to inform customers by letter, phone or fax including automatic dialing, email or other electronic means, about products and services which may be of interest to you.
Personal information will be used to:
- Administer the website
- Improve browsing experience by personalizing the website
- Enable use of the services offered on the website
- Send goods / services purchased via the website
- Send statements, invoices and collect payments
- Send email notifications on request
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- If we are required to do so by law In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of personal information
Technical and organizational precautions are made to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Since data transmission over the internet is insecure, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Please keep your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password except when you log in to the website
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. If so, we do not accept responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites updating Information
Please keep us informed of any changes or updates to your personal information supplied to us.